Should you keep surfing our Web page, it will be implicitly assumed your consent for the use and installation of cookies has been granted.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small alphanumeric text files that virtually any Web page downloads onto a user’s terminal or PC when said page is accessed. The way they work allows for any subsequent visit to the same Web page to be remembered by the server.
What are the different types of cookies?
Cookies can be categorised according to the computer system manager or the domain from which they are downloaded:
- Own cookies: The very Web page that is being visited is responsible of generating these, which are owned by the Wed editor.
- Third-party cookies: These are generated by domains or systems which are not managed by the Web editor but by a third party which is responsible of and owns these cookies.
Depending on how long cookies remain active in the User’s system the distinction is as follows:
- Session cookies: These cookies, during a single session, collect and store data while the User enters the Web site and are typically utilised to gather information that is necessary to receive a given service that the User has requested.
- Permanent cookies: These cookies retain their stored data in the User’s system and remain in operation. This information can be accessed for an indefinite period of time by the owner of the Web site.
According to the reason behind the processing of data obtained through cookies, these can be divided in the following manner:
- Technical cookies: These cookies are necessary for the Web page to run normally.
- Personalisation cookies: Through these the User may access the service pursuant to certain pre-defined characteristics according to how they configure aspects such as the display language.
- Analysis or performance cookies: These cookies allow for anonymous monitoring and profiling of the User of a Web page.
- Advertising cookies: They enable the implementation of efficiency parameters concerning the advertising space on a Web page.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: Through continuous observation of users’ browsing habits these cookies obtain information about behaviours, which allows for the creation of specific profiles to which tailored ads are shown.
Which cookies does this Web page use?
This site uses the following third-party cookies:
|Name of the cookie
||This type of cookie is associated with Google Analytics and is used to distinguish unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to analyse interactions between users with the aim of optimising the services offered. By default it is set to expire after 2 years.
||It is a Google Analytics cookie that is used to differentiate between different tracking objects created during the session. This type of cookie gets updated every time it sends its data to Google Analytics.
For further information about the data collected by Google Analytics through its cookies and the way they are used, you may visit the next page.
This Web site may use links to the social media platform Twitter to operate the widget displaying the latest tweet, which can be found on the lower side of the page.
How can I uninstall cookies?
Puede restringir, bloquear o borrar las cookies de cualquier página web a través de su navegador. La operativa por los navegadores más utilizados la puede encontrar en los siguientes enlaces:
Changes in Cookies Policy
Cookies Policy is subject to modification for adaptation to any possible changes in law; hence we recommend you should access this information each time you access this Web page.